Innovating in the instant payments landscape
Unlocking value-add creation through instant payments infrastructure
7 March | 11:50am GMT | QEII Centre
The digital age is about everything instant, and with ISO 20022 adoption spreading across the globe the payments landscape is no exception. But beyond facilitating interoperability and instant payments, ISO 20022 offers a data-rich language, unlocking a wealth of information and increased transparency with the potential to generate deeper insights.
The next step for banks, acquirers, issuers and payment networks alike, is to harness the insights from payments data to innovate in real-time and act as the digital front door to a wide array of hyper-personalised value-added services. This roundtable aims to bring together experts in cards, payments, strategy and operations to explore how the industry can modernise and simplify its payments infrastructure to exploit new data, expand partnerships and drive value in real-time.
What we will explore
- The instant payments landscape: where are we on the journey to full-scale global adoption?
- ISO 20022 opportunities: how can banks, acquirers and issuers best leverage increased data?
- Innovating in the instant era: what does value-adding and personal look like in a real-time world?
- Taking instant innovation further: what are the opportunities for payments, from open ecosystem partnerships to digital currencies?
Executive Director, EMEA Head of Real Time Payments, JP Morgan Payments
Head of Cards & Payments, Cognizant
Head of Cards and Payments Consulting, UK & I, Cognizant
7 March | 11:50am GMT
- From the EU instant payments mandate to FedNow: how has the migration to instant varied globally?
- Spotlight on cross-border transactions: where are we on the journey to instant cross-border payments?
- Migrating from batch-based to real-time processes: what are the pain points to overcome?
- Harnessing data from ISO 20022 adoption: what new insights can we glean from purpose codes?
- The need for speed: how can analytics and automation be accelerated to achieve real-time action?
- Leveraging AI across the value chain: how can personalised offerings be automated with next gen tech?
- Using enriched transaction insights: what new services and personalised offerings could ISO unlock?
- How can ecosystem plays boost value-add creation from invisible payments to hyper-personalisation?
- Blue sky thinking: where might future payments innovation lead, from CBDCs and NFTs to smart contracts?
Request an invitation
This roundtable is designed for senior figures working across banking and financial services.
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) engineers modern businesses. We help our clients modernize technology, reimagine processes and transform experiences so they can stay ahead in our fast-changing world. Together, we’re improving everyday life. See how at www.cognizant.com or @cognizant.