Triumphing in the AI-first world
20 September | 11AM CEST | Online
As AI rapidly evolves and BigTech competitors gain momentum, it is crucial for banks to prepare for the rise of artificial intelligence in financial services. Join industry leaders in data, risk, IT, digital and innovation to understand what data maturity looks like and why it is so crucial to understanding the AI opportunity.
From structuring data to ensuring security and good governance, this roundtable discussion will explore how to successfully unlock AI’s transformative capabilities in banking.
What we will explore
Understanding data challenges of AI adoption in banking and its impact on operations.
The vision for AI-readiness: how operations and structures must be transformed to successfully feed AI.
Mitigating the risks: what are the critical security and governance factors and how should they best be addressed?
Vice President, Digitalisation and Innovation, Handelsbanken
20 September | 11AM CEST
Welcome and participant introductions
Scene setter | Opening with operations: what is the impact of AI adoption?
Discussion | Plotting the path to AI-ready data maturity
- The AI outlook: why is the adoption of AI becoming increasingly critical for banks?
- From the ground up: why is data maturity the foundation for AI success?
- Structuring unstructured data: to what extent can AI itself lend a hand?
- Accessing open and third-party data: where do the main opportunities lie?
- From data lakes to cloud: what are the best ways to deal with massive data volumes?
- Security and good data governance: what constitutes best practice?
- Avoiding AI bias: how can the pitfalls in underlying data bias be avoided?
Request an invitation
This roundtable is designed for senior figures working across banking and financial services.
Fill in this short form if you meet the above criteria and would like to participate in the discussion on 20 September. All invitation requests will be vetted and approved (or declined) by the organiser.
ServiceNow (NYSE: NOW) makes the world work better for everyone. Our cloud based platform and solutions help digitize and unify organizations so that they can find smarter, faster, better ways to make work flow. So employees and customers can be more connected, more innovative, and more agile. And we can all create the future we imagine. The world works with ServiceNow™.
For more information, visit: www.servicenow.com/uk/finserv