Uncovering the future of banking for SMEs and self employed customers
At this year’s MoneyLIVE Summit, we got industry leaders’ to answer burning questions facing the banking industry regarding how to best serve SMEs and self employed customers. Questions include:
- What are SME customers demanding from their banks and how can this gap be filled?
- How can self-employed customers be better served by banks?
- How can open banking transform services for these customers?
- How can banks leverage data to improve lending services for SMEs?
- How can lenders make the most of new technologies available today?
- Valentina Kristensen, Director, Growth and Communications, OakNorth Bank
- Stéphane Blanchoz, Head of SME Alternative Financing, BNP Paribas Asset Management
- Garrett Cassidy, Co-founder and CEO, Trezeo