Towards hyper-personalised banking customer journeys: the power of Gen AI
6 March | 11:15am GMT | QEII Centre
ChatGPT has made its mark and the financial services industry is adapting to the new tech paradigm, where generative AI dominates innovative thinking. But underneath the buzzwords and hype, banks are now looking to go beyond experimental implementation and bring generative AI solutions into the mainstream. With customers demanding higher quality experiences at an increasingly faster pace, coupled with the complexity of multiple channels, formats and regulations, banks need to revolutionize the way they think about content.
This roundtable will bring together experts in CX and marketing from retail banks to explore how generative AI can transform end-to-end customer journeys, enhance operational efficiency and help build a scalable content supply chain, while delivering hyper-personalised offers and creating next-gen customer content.
What we will explore
- Transform end-to-end journeys from onboarding to omnichannel experiences
- Power personalisation by delivering tailored content at scale
- Optimise the content supply chain by building streamlined and scalable processes
- Reducing time to knowledge for employees
Bhavna Saraf – Santander
Head of Payments Products & Propositions, Santander
Principal Solutions Consultant, Adobe
Digital Industry Strategist for Financial Services (EMEA), Adobe
6 March | 11:15am GMT
Welcome and participant introductions
- From pilots to full operationalisation: where have firm CX use-cases for generative AI now been established?
- Defining first-class onboarding: what does ‘good’ look like in today’s tech era and how can generative AI help?
- Generative AI-powered chatbots: how do these enhance the customer experience?
- Personalising in a modern marketing era: how can generative AI scale and adapt messaging across media?
- Bridging the gaps: how can generative AI ensure a smooth and tailored experience across channels?
- Spotlight on data: what role does generative AI have when curating a unified profile of your customer?
- The artificially intelligent marketer: how can generative AI transform content creation and messaging?
- Unifying the content supply chain: using generative AI to streamline and scale CX processes
Request an invitation
This roundtable is designed for senior figures working across banking and financial services.
Fill in this short form if you meet the above criteria and would like to participate in the discussion on 6 March. All invitation requests will be vetted and approved (or declined) by the organiser.
Adobe is the global leader in digital media and digital marketing solutions. Our creative, marketing and document solutions empower everyone – from emerging artists to global brands – to bring digital creations to life and deliver immersive, compelling experiences to the right person at the right moment for the best results. In short, Adobe is everywhere, and we’re changing the world through digital experiences.
For more information please visit https://www.adobe.com/