Unlocking the power of data-driven banking
In this discussion, find out how unlocking the power of data can help you make better decisions to drive strategic transformation in your organisation.
The panel discusses:
- Succeeding in today’s competitive environment: exploring the potential of data to change banking products, experiences and working methods
- Personalised, seamless, convenient: digging into customer expectations and how they can be met
- How can various data sets be effectively utilised to tailor experiences and offers to customers?
- Making the leap from traditional analytics to intelligent customer decisioning and real-time interactions
- Learning from Big Tech: looking beyond transactional data to create new insights from different data sources
- Unlocking the power of predictive and prescriptive analytics
- Scaling these data-centric capabilities across the wider business: how can this be achieved?
Hear from our expert panel:
Matthew Sattler, Director of Business Development & Data Science, Data & Analytics, HSBC
Angel Serrano, Head of Data Science, Santander
Shashank Khare, Head of Group Strategy, Lloyds Banking Group
Tiffany Carpenter, Head of Customer Intelligence, SAS UK & Ireland
This broadcast is sponsored by SAS
Banking as we know it is disappearing, and the entire financial ecosystem is undergoing radical change. Digitalisation, fintech, regtech, open banking, data privacy and regulatory compliance technologies are all playing a part. SAS believes that surviving banks will be hyperintelligent, AI-driven organisations that can provide personalised, trusted customer experiences, as well as meet risk and compliance mandates. SAS delivers proven value, and we can help you unlock AI’s vast potential for your digital transformation.
SAS is used by over 90% of the top 100 global banks to make the best decisions – today and in the future.
Visit the website for more information: https://www.sas.com/en_gb/home.html