The next era of UK payments innovation and infrastructure
Hear from Pay.UK, Santander and NatWest on how to prepare for the payments revolution
- What’s next for payments innovation?
- How will new technology and competition continue to transform the UK payments landscape?
- From point of sale to RTP: what innovations lie on the horizon and how can banks move with speed?
NPA Programme Director, Pay.UK
Interim Head Industry Engagement, Pay.UK
Chief Payments Officer, Santander
Head of Innovation and Strategic Partnerships, NatWest Group
Account Executive Immediate Payments, ACI Worldwide
- Future-proofing payments for a new era of infrastructure
- What are the main drivers for the NPA? What level of modernisation is required?
- What steps do players need to take to prepare for NPA testing and certification?
- A spotlight on ISO20022: what short and long-term effects will we see?
- What effect will new infrastructures have on cyber security, fraud and resilience?
- What further overlay services can the industry expect?
About ACI Worldwide
ACI Worldwide is a global leader in mission-critical, real-time payments software. Our proven, secure and scalable software solutions enable leading corporations, fintechs and financial disruptors to process and manage digital payments, power omni-commerce payments, present and process bill payments, and manage fraud and risk. We combine our global footprint with a local presence to drive the real-time digital transformation of payments and commerce.
Visit the website here