The changing face of customer conversations in financial services
Connecting the digital and human touchpoints
In this age of hyper-relevance, how can banks and insurers master the art of delivering a great customer experience while providing a good balance of digital and human touchpoints to optimise the customer journey and retain loyalty and trust?
The panel discusses:
- Understanding how times of global disruption impact customer expectations of Financial Services
- Are banks being agile enough to meet the growing digital demands of consumers?
- How can we best connect hyper-personalised digital and human touchpoints to maximise the customer journey?
- To what extent is advanced personalisation the key to gaining and retaining consumer trust and loyalty?
- Recognising the needs of vulnerable customers and communicating effectively
- The increased importance of the contact centre in times of crisis – offering support and a lifeline for some customers
- Considering AI, chatbots and instant messaging – how can they be deployed to handle more complex customer queries?
- Will new channels such as voice mean customers interact with their FS providers more frequently?
- Pain-points in the customer journey – where are banks and insurers failing at the moment?
- How can banks and insurers deliver outstanding customer experiences against tech giants operating without the constraints of financial regulations?
This broadcast is sponsored by Accenture
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions —underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 482,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Find out more about Accenture Financial Services: