Tackling financial crime in the new banking landscape
In this discussion, listen to our experts develop an enterprise-wide fraud strategy to best protect customers and financial institutions during uncertain times.
The panel discusses:
- Towards a digital, real-time and cashless society: unpacking the impacts on customer behaviour and financial crime
- The evolution of fraud in the new normal: how have weaknesses been exploited to date, and what could be targeted next?
- New channels across banking and payments: what are customers using and how do they align with current anti-financial crime strategies?
- Monitoring multiple channels to identify anomalies: how can this be optimised and rolled out at scale?
- The rise of contextual payments: successfully detecting fraudulent activity on social media
- How might vulnerable customers be targeted, and what can corporations do to better protect them?
- In what ways must the education piece be improved internally and externally?
Hear from our expert panel:
Sune Gabelgård, Head of Financial Crime Prevention, MobilePay
Helena Wall, Head of Fraud Intelligence & Analysis Fraud Management, Nordea
Subramanian Viswanathan, Director, Digital Banking & Innovation, Standard Chartered Bank
Keith Stanton, International Product Manager (Fraud & Risk), FIS