The future of autonomous self-service in banking
Leveraging the power of intelligent automation to transform self-service experiences in banking
This webinar will bring together senior leaders in banking to shed light on how automation, self-service design and AI can be used to optimise autonomous user experiences in a digital-first era.
Head of Digital Delivery, Santander UK
Head of Customer Journey Design, Lloyds Banking Group
Director Financial Services, Microsoft
Head of Customer Intelligence, SAS UK & Ireland
- The autonomous customer: assessing the drivers for self-service
- What products and services are best suited to self-service automation, and why?
- Designing the self-service experience: what are the key considerations for the front and back end?
- Going beyond digital onboarding and card replacements: how can self-service be taken to the next level?
- Making the leap to intelligent self-service: how can automation, virtual agents and AI be effectively incorporated into existing customer journeys?
- Knowing when to bring in a human agent: balancing self-service with the human touch
- Serving a bigger purpose: uncovering the potential of self-service to drive financial inclusion and improve financial wellbeing
SAS is making Banking simple, safe and rewarding for everyone. We provide a bank-wide view of every customer. A holistic picture that spans products, departments and channels. We give banks the capability to digitise customer journeys, with personalised, intelligent decisions – automated where it makes sense – based on rich customer insights. We help banks offer customers what they really need in the moments that matter the most.
- Simplify banking – make every interaction easier for your customers while reducing your costs
- Create rewarding experiences – gain a deeper understanding of individual customer needs for more meaningful engagement
- Manage risk, capital and liquidity – make smarter, faster credit decisions to drive a prudent & profitable business
- Stay safe from fraud & financial crime – stop more fraud at lower cost by optimising resources
- Ensure fairer banking – transparency, governance and sustainability to build a better society
Visit the website: http://www.sas.com/uk/banking
Microsoft (Nasdaq “MSFT” @microsoft) enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge. Its mission is to empower every person and every organisation on the planet to achieve more.
Visit the website: https://www.microsoft.com/