Reframing the role of banks: responding to the conscientious customer
The bank as an enabler of financial wellbeing and positive socio-environmental development in a changing market
This webinar envisions the future of banking as the industry strives to enable positive social and environmental change, while remaining relevant in an increasingly competitive environment.
Group Chief Customer Experience Officer, Virgin Money
Integration and Partnerships Lead, Youth and Families, NatWest Group
Co-Founder, Raisin UK
Head of Banking & Asset Management & Head of UK FS Strategy, PA Consulting
- A helping hand in a time of economic and environmental crisis: what are customers principally looking for and how does this vary by demographic?
- The cost-of-living crisis: what are the key ways banks can help?
- How can PFM and financial health tools go further? Leveraging open APIs and partnerships
- From flexible repayments to customised bill management: taking predictive and prescriptive analytics to new heights
- Meeting the needs of the vulnerable and digitally excluded: where can banks do more?
- Promoting inclusive experiences: what practical steps can banks take?
- Making a real environmental impact: where could banks make the biggest difference?
- New competition, digital ecosystems, purpose: what are the priorities in today’s changing market?
- Blue sky thinking: envisioning the bank of 2030
About PA Consulting
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world. As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity. Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results. An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are 3,300 specialists in consumer and manufacturing, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government and public services, health and life sciences, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists. We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Netherlands and Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
To learn more, visit https://www.paconsulting.com/