Are you ready for the new LIBOR-less era?
In this live broadcast, find out how you can best prepare for the LIBOR-free economy and hear expert advice on what you need to start doing.
The panel discusses:
- Economic, technical and operational impacts of moving away from LIBOR on financial institutions
- Identifying key exposures and risks
- What role will technology play in identifying contracts affected?
- Planning: how to prioritise
- Communicating with counterparties: understanding the scale of the task
- Exploring best practice in managing economic and conduct risks during the transition
- Filling the gap: where are RFRs sufficient and where do other alternatives need to be found?
Hear from our expert panel:
Andrew Dickinson,Programme Director – Legal Transformation, Barclays
Steven Hurley, Head of Operations, Investment Banking, Investec
John Grout, Independent Member, LIBOR Oversight Committee
Andy Champion, Vice President, Enterprise Sales, EMEA, DocuSign
This broadcast is sponsored by DocuSign
DocuSign helps organisations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act-on, and manage agreements. As part of our cloud-based System of Agreement Platform, DocuSign offers eSignature—the world’s #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, more than 425,000 customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and to simplify people’s lives. The DocuSign Agreement Cloud™ digitally transforms how you do business via contracts and other types of agreements. By modernising your system of agreement with the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, you’ll do business faster with less risk, lower costs, and better experiences for customers and employees.