Preparing for the Great Wealth Transfer: embracing a digital first approach while retaining the essential human connection
Shifting demographics, rising costs and ever-increasing digital expectations
This year the great challenge facing wealth and asset managers, private banks and offices, and investment advisors is how to build services and capabilities that can meet the changing needs of the client while tackling heightening costs across the value chain.
Head of Wealth Planning, Nedbank Private Wealth
Senior Partner, Global ESG Strategy Lead Wealth Management and Multinational Client Lead for Wealth, Mercer
Chief Technology & Operations Officer, C. Hoare & Co.
VP Financial Services Marketing, Smart Communications
- From onboarding to reporting – what will excellent client experience in wealth management look like by 2030?
- The ‘Great Wealth Transfer’ and beyond – how should products and propositions pivot to attract new market segments? How can firms demonstrate value to new and multi-generational client bases?
- Self-service vs the human touch – Is a hybrid advisory approach the key to keeping up with the changing needs of a new generation of clients and remaining competitive?
- Hyper-personalised, timely and relevant communications – how can asset managers provide more interactive, richer reporting and servicing options to build and retain trust?
- How are firms currently dealing with both rising costs and regulatory pressures?
- What opportunities will there be for diversifying services and products into other industries?
About Smart Communications
Smart Communications enables banks, lenders and other financial services institutions to transform the way they engage with customers, advisors and intermediaries for a digital-first world. From new account opening and onboarding to account and loan services, the Smart Communications Conversation Cloud™ platform makes it easier for financial institutions to deliver a personalized, frictionless experience that’s both compliant and promotes their brands, whether clients prefer to interact via digital or print channels. Financial institutions around the world see results measured in increased wallet share and loyalty, faster time to market, greater efficiency, and reduced compliance risks. Smart Communications is headquartered in the UK and serves more than 650 customers from offices located across North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific, including all of the G15 investment banks. Learn more at https://www.smartcommunications.com/industry-solutions/financial-services.
Visit the website here
Salesforce, the global CRM leader, enables companies to connect to their customers in a whole new way. With its innovative Customer Success Platform, Salesforce sets the global standard for customer relationship management, engagement, and intelligence by integrating sales, service, marketing, community, analytics, IoT, and app development in a trusted cloud for businesses of every size and industry.
Visit the website here