Preparing for and Capitalising on ISO 20022
In this TV panel, panellists discuss how organisations can benefit from ISO 20022
The panel discusses:
- Unpacking the benefits of ISO 20022: from harmonisation to fraud prevention & straight-through processing to data analytics
- Ensuring readiness: what must the various elements of the payments value chain do now?
- Analysing the challenges: what hurdles remain on the path to compliance?
- Understanding the urgency: why is this change necessary now?
- To what extent might ISO 20022 be a catalyst for real change and overhaul in payments?
- Taking advantage of data influx: what new opportunities will flow from this new enriched data?
- How could concrete action around ISO20022 help organisations stand out from the crowd?
- In what ways will ISO 20022 build a payments infrastructure responsive to unpredictable and emerging change?
This webinar is sponsored by FIS
FIS is a global leader in financial services technology, with a focus on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, consulting and outsourcing solutions. Through the depth and breadth of our solutions portfolio, global capabilities and domain expertise, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 55,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing, financial software and banking solutions. Providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that empowers the financial world, FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
For more information about FIS, visit www.fisglobal.com.