Optimising AI and Machine Learning: Overcoming the Data Obstacles
From closing siloes to dealing with dirty data: removing the impediments to intelligent insight
‘Garbage in, garbage out’ – AI and advanced analytics require that your data be the best quality it can be, but that’s easier said than done! Tune in to this webinar to watch our panel of experts share their insights on the data obstacles standing in the way of getting the most out of AI and advanced analytics, and how to overcome them.
Chief Product Owner, Advanced Analytics, ING
Chief Data Officer, Allianz
Head of Technology, C. Hoare & Co.
Chief Technology Advocate, Starling Bank
SVP, Advisory, Customer Strategy and Transformation, SS&C Blue Prism
- Optimising advanced analytics, AI and machine learning: where do the main data obstacles lie?
- Automation as an approach to data migration and data remediation: understanding the timeframe, risks and economics
- Using automation to create a single system of record: short-term fix or long-term solution?
- Leveraging automation to create useable data at speed: could this bring about a step-change in tackling data siloes and unstructured data?
- Structuring unstructured data in real time: what’s viable?
- Looking outside financial services: what can we learn from digital pioneers’ approach to data?
- A truly digital data strategy: automating data capture from all available sources, both internal and external
- Towards the Holy Grail: informing decisions with truly holistic data in real-time
- FS in 2030: what capabilities could AI and machine learning achieve with the right data input?
About Blue Prism
Blue Prism is the global leader in intelligent automation for the enterprise, transforming the way work is done. At Blue Prism, we have users in over 170 countries in more than 1,800 businesses, including Fortune 500 and public sector organizations, that are creating value with new ways of working, unlocking efficiencies, and returning millions of hours of work back into their businesses. Our intelligent digital workforce is smart, secure, scalable and accessible to all; freeing up humans to re-imagine work.
To learn more visit www.blueprism.com