Leading with empathy
Delivering a compassionate customer experience
The past year has seen financial and social-shockwaves roll across the globe: little wonder, then, that the plight of vulnerable customers has rocketed up regulators’ agendas, with the US Federal Reserve System conducting research into the financial health of consumers and communities, and the UK’s FCA publishing a consultation on vulnerable customers. Now, more than ever is the time for banks and insurers to proactively demonstrate empathy, fairness and flexibility throughout the customer experience. In this webinar, you’ll find out how you can enable between customer experience for those in need and in turn deliver a better CX for all.
Head of Customer Vulnerability and Complaints Insight, Capital One
Head of CX, Covéa Insurance
Director, Claim Transformation and Claim Service Center, AAA – The Auto Club Group
Field Chief Technology Officer, Smart Communications
Industry Principal, Pegasystems
- The impact of global disruption: how have the instances and rates of economic hardship changed and how are they likely to continue to shift?
- Acting with speed and care: how successful have financial organisations been so far in proactively recognising and understanding customers facing economic hardship?
- Human, digital, hybrid: how important is the human touch for the vulnerable? Do digital-first communications pose barriers for customers in vulnerable situations?
- Exploring AI and ML: how can banks and insurers use digital capabilities to track customer communications in real time and provide a more personalised and compassionate response?
- Improving insight: how are organisations getting more from their data and using that knowledge to offer greater value to customers?
- Managing the emotional side of finance: how are banks and insurers ensuring contact centres have the tools and processes in place to navigate their expanding role?
- Making the conversations count: how can technology be proactively deployed to allow staff to move away from transactional conversations to more meaningful interactions?
- From chatbots to virtual assistants and instant messaging: Are they primarily for simple use cases or can they be utilised to handle more complex customer queries?
- Inspiring customer trust and loyalty: how can banks and insurers ensure empathy is central to company culture?
- How can regulators, financial services institutions and consumer bodies work together to improve the treatment of customers dealing with economic hardship in the future?
About Smart Communications
Smart Communications is a leading technology company focused on helping businesses engage in more meaningful customer conversations. Its Conversation Cloud™ platform uniquely delivers personalized, omnichannel conversations across the entire customer experience, empowering companies to succeed in today’s digital-focused, customer-driven world while also simplifying processes and operating more efficiently. Smart Communications is headquartered in the UK and serves more than 650 customers from offices located across North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. Smart Communications’ Conversation Cloud platform includes the enterprise-scale customer communications management (CCM) power of SmartCOMMTM, forms transformation capabilities made possible by SmartIQTM and the trade documentation expertise of SmartDXTM. In 2021, the company acquired Assentis, a leading European software solutions provider specializing in customer communications management (CCM) with a focus on the financial services industry.
To learn more, visit smartcommunications.com.
Pega delivers innovative software that crushes business complexity. From maximizing customer lifetime value to streamlining service to boosting efficiency, we help the world’s leading brands solve problems fast and transform for tomorrow. Pega clients make better decisions and get work done with real-time AI and intelligent automation. And, since 1983, we’ve built our scalable architecture and low-code platform to stay ahead of rapid change. Our solutions save people time,
so our clients’ employees and customers can get back to what matters most.
Visit the website: community.pega.com/smartcomm