Grasping the opportunities of embedded finance and digital ecosystems
Getting your technology strategy right
Head of Digital, Innovation & Design, RBS International
Head of Operations & Communities, Bajaj Allianz
Managing Director, Generali Vitality
Business Unit Head, Financial Services, mainland Europe, TCS
Technical Director | Office of CTO, Google Cloud
- From embedded finance to advanced PFM to ecosystem orchestration: how are open finance, ecosystems and the platform economy already transforming financial services propositions, their distribution and their delivery?
- How significant an opportunity do emerging digital ecosystems present for financial services firms to further collaborate and innovate across traditional industry boundaries?
- Why does success in digital ecosystems and the platform economy require banks and insurers to become “high velocity” enterprises, and what is the technology required?
- Delivering hyper-personalised CX and ensuring a rapid response to transient ecosystem opportunities: where is data platform modernisation and analytics transformation crucial?
- Enabling business agility and accelerating time to market: exploring app modernisation, microservices and low code/no code platforms as solutions
- Unlocking new channels and business models and supporting ecosystem interoperability: how to successfully make data and services available as monetisable APIs
- Is Cloud an essential foundation of success in digital ecosystems? What opportunities does it create and how can banks and insurers mitigate the challenges involved?
- Should a multi-cloud strategy with “everything as a service” and Cloud-agnostic applications be the ultimate destination, and what would this mean for technology operating models?
- Determining the optimal mix of technology approaches to fit the organisation’s business strategy and existing estate: key considerations and the weight that should be given to each
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) provides world-class IT services, business solutions and outsourcing, and is among the top 10 technology firms in the world. TCS works with clients to help them first understand what the future holds and then formulate strategies and develop joint, innovative solutions to enable them to reach their goals. Digital customer experience is a key focus area for many TCS clients and TCS is increasingly advising them on: digital marketing strategies; channel integration of social media and Big Data; mobile solution development; streamlining back office IT and operations to improve customer management processes and drive down operational costs.
About Google Cloud
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.