Building tomorrow’s bank: future-proofed, sustainable, digital front to back
During the pandemic customer demand for digital services skyrocketed and many banks excelled in quickly creating highly user-friendly and seamless digital front-ends to meet these expectations and remain competitive. However, they still relied on a myriad of poorly connected back-end legacy systems and manual processing. The challenge now lies in creating a future proofed front-to-back digital bank which can flex to the changing needs of customers and the workforce.
Former Chief Customer & Operations Officer, C. Hoare & Co.
Head of Group Strategy, Lloyds Banking Group
Ways of Working Enablement Leader, Nationwide
EMEA Banking Industry Leader, UiPath
- End-to-end digital excellence in banking – what does this look like for both the bank and the customer?
- How has the disconnect between customer-facing digital transformation and underlying legacy systems and processes affected customers?
- From quick-fix to long-term digital sustainability – how do banks move their transformation strategy on effectively post-pandemic?
- From AI to chatbots – harnessing the new technologies available now to prepare for future market demands. Where do the best opportunities lie?
- The importance of agility and flexibility when implementing and scaling new processes across the business.
- Technology as an enabler – in what ways can AI and RPA Streamline and empower decision making for the banking workforce?
- Enhancing not replacing – utilising intelligent automation to upskill employees and create space for future innovation.
UiPath has a vision to deliver the Fully Automated Enterprise™, one where companies use automation to unlock their greatest potential. Only UiPath offers an end-to-end platform for automation, combining the leading Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solution with a full suite of capabilities that enable every organization to scale digital business operations at unprecedented speed.
To learn more, visit www.uipath.com