Embedded lending and customer experience
Delivering profitable growth through next level digital engagement
45% of loans will be taken out in a non-financial context within just five years.
This webinar brings together a panel of leaders from across the lending and consumer finance industry to discuss how best to prepare.
SVP, Global Head of Key Accounts and Partners, Railsr
Chief Product and Strategy Officer, Allica Bank
VP Financial Services Marketing, Smart Communications
Field Chief Technology Officer EMEA & APAC, OneSpan
Discussion: Triumphing in embedded lending – defining your CX strategy
- From BNPL to SME microloans: where will embedded finance bring the greatest growth prospects?
- How can lenders identify the partners and partnership models that are right for them?
- What criteria will potential partners apply when choosing lenders to sell via their platforms?
- What channel capabilities will potential partners and customers consider essential?
- What steps can lenders take to reduce friction and abandonment rates across the customer journey?
- What new forms of personalisation will customers expect across the customer journey, and how do data strategies need to adapt to meet them?
- From behavioural biometrics to real time risk analytics: how can innovations be leveraged to ensure security and compliance in a low-friction lending environment?
- Lending responsibly: how can customer understanding be enhanced, and potential regulator concerns about embedded finance be mitigated?
About Smart Communications
Smart Communications enables banks, lenders and other financial services institutions to transform the way they engage with customers, advisors and intermediaries for a digital-first world. From new account opening and onboarding to account and loan services, the Smart Communications Conversation Cloud™ platform makes it easier for financial institutions to deliver a personalized, frictionless experience that’s both compliant and promotes their brands, whether clients prefer to interact via digital or print channels. Financial institutions around the world see results measured in increased wallet share and loyalty, faster time to market, greater efficiency, and reduced compliance risks. Smart Communications is headquartered in the UK and serves more than 650 customers from offices located across North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific, including all of the G15 investment banks. In 2022, the company was named in the IDC FinTech Rankings and in the WeathTech100 list.
OneSpan, the digital agreements security company, helps organizations accelerate digital transformations by enabling secure, compliant, and refreshingly easy customer agreements and transaction experiences. Organizations requiring high assurance security, including the integrity of end-users and the fidelity of transaction records behind every agreement, choose OneSpan to simplify and secure business processes with their partners and customers. Trusted by global blue-chip enterprises, including more than 60% of the world’s largest 100 banks, OneSpan processes millions of digital agreements and billions of transactions in 100+ countries annually.
For more information please visit https://www.onespan.com/