In today’s world of digital challenger banks and BigTech-fuelled customer expectations, it has never been more important for incumbents to raise their game when it comes to digital offerings. The question is, is journey modernization enough, or is it more effective to deploy a ‘direct’ banking approach? And how does embedded finance come into play as digital channels continue to evolve?
This webinar explores how today’s heightened expectations are impacting the benchmark for banking offerings, and how banks can choose the right strategies to effectively compete in today’s evolving digital ecosystem.
- Facing up to BigTech: what must banks offer to compete effectively?
- Understanding the millennial and gen Z banking customer: what do customers expect from the banking journey?
- Being where the customer is: how can banks identify the right channels in today’s landscape?
- Embedding into popular digital channels: what are commercial opportunities and potential pitfalls?
- Upgrading existing user journeys: where should banks concentrate their efforts?
- Achieving multichannel and optichannel success: how can banks make the leap?
- Anticipating digitalization hurdles: orchestrating the journey between online, mobile and branch
- A spotlight on ‘direct’ banking strategies: from driving at-scale customer acquisition to ensuring cohesion with existing infrastructure, what are the benefits to incumbents?
- Facilitating an impactful ‘direct’ bank launch with scalable infrastructure: identifying the keys to ‘direct’ banking success
Watch to gain insight on:
- Meeting heightened expectations for digital banking: what do today’s consumers expect?
- Modernizing the user experience: evaluating the options for digital within existing channels and journeys
- From mobile to embedded FS: leveraging new digital channels to engage tomorrow’s customers
- Designing a ‘direct’ bank: to what extent is this the winning option when competing with digital giants?
EVP, Head of Consumer Segment and Solutions, US Bank
Senior Vice President, Consumer Digital, Fifth Third Bank
SVP, General Manager – Digital Solutions, FIS
Check out the article ‘Designing a successful digital-only banking proposition’
FIS is a leading provider of technology solutions for financial institutions and businesses of all sizes and across any industry globally. We enable the movement of commerce by unlocking the financial technology that powers the world’s economy. Our employees are dedicated to advancing the way the world pays, banks and invests through our trusted innovation, absolute performance and flexible architecture. We help our clients use technology in innovative ways to solve business-critical challenges and deliver superior experiences for their customers. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS ranks #241 on the 2021 Fortune 500 and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index. To learn more, visit www.fisglobal.com Follow FIS on FIS | Facebook, (17) LinkedIn and Twitter (@fisglobal).