Preparing for the next phase of digital wallet disruption in a mobile-led era
In this discussion, find out how to prepare for digital wallet disruption in a mobile-led era.
The panel discusses:
- Exploring the evolving payments ecosystem: how to navigate changing customer behaviours before and after COVID-19
- Fast, convenient, integrated: how are digital wallets filling the gap in today’s customer expectations?
- Digging into the practicalities of slicker and faster payments: protecting customers while delivering a seamless experience
- How do fraud prevention and financial crime techniques need to differ to better protect digital wallets?
- From digital currencies to loyalty schemes: how might digital wallets evolve to strengthen offerings?
- BigTech, Superapp, Neobank, digital wallet, Incumbent: who will triumph in this new era of mobile banking?
- The move towards platformification: what partnerships and consolidation could we see moving forward?
This broadcast is sponsored by Feedzai.
Feedzai is the market leader in fighting financial crime with AI. We’re coding the future of commerce with today’s most advanced risk management platform powered by big data and machine learning. Founded and developed by data scientists and aerospace engineers, Feedzai has one mission: to make banking and commerce safe. With more than 500 employees, Feedzai is considered to be the best in class by Aite and one of the most successful AI companies by Forbes. The world’s largest banks, processors, and retailers use Feedzai’s fraud prevention and anti-money laundering products to safeguard trillions of dollars and manage risk, while improving customer experience.