Digital Engagement for the ‘Next Normal’
In this discussion, find out how to build successful digital engagement strategies for the future.
The panel discusses:
- How has the COVID-19 outbreak impacted customer engagement with banks in recent months, and how have banks adapted?
- From chatbots to voice: what digital engagement channels will surge as a result of COVID-19 disruption?
- Getting digital right: can banks ensure that engagement remains personalised in a digital only environment?
- How can AI be used to observe customer interactions and tailor engagement to suit individual preferences?
- Maximising value from data: how can various data sets be used to create hyper-personalised customer communications?
- What has COVID-19 exposed about financial inclusion, and what does this mean for future engagement strategies?
- A long-term view: how will engagement strategies and the overall CX evolve in light of isolation and the impacts on daily lives?
Hear from our expert panel:
Alison Davies, Head of Digital, Skipton Building Society
Charity Wood, Head of Digital Skills & Knowledge, Channel Service, Nationwide Building Society
Maria Lagutina, Independent Industry Expert
Marie Hannigan, Senior Regional Vice President, Salesforce