Commercial lending in the face of uncertainty: lessons from 2020
In this discussion, we explore how to transform portfolio management and improve profitability through commercial lending.
The panel discusses:
- From a surge in funding requirements to business interruption loans: how successfully did lenders respond?
- What were the key lessons from 2020 and what more must be done to ensure resilient financial responses moving forward?
- Leveraging data and analytics to enhance profitability and portfolio management in commercial lending: strategies for success
- From interest rates to portfolio analytics: how can banks embrace advanced analytics to improve profitability?
- Digging into risk mitigation: how can relationship managers and credit officers be better supported?
- AI and credit risk: optimising credit decisioning and enabling faster access to funding
- Streamlining operations to achieve better experiences, cost efficiencies and increase margins: where should banks start and how can this be scaled throughout the business?
- Ensuring robust financial systems in years to come: what more needs to be done?