Beyond Open Banking: preparing for the next phase of innovation
Towards open finance and innovation
Open Banking has created new opportunities for third-party innovation and collaboration across the industry. But as the industry moves towards the next phase of Open Banking – including new business models, products and value-added services – success will be dictated by the strength of the partnerships that they foster.
This webinar discusses how the industry can continue to thrive and foster collaboration in an open landscape.
Founder and Co-Lead, Deutsche Bank API Program, Deutsche Bank
José Luis Navarro Llorens
Head of Strategy Open Banking, BBVA
Knut Peder Abrahamsen
Head of Payments & Open Banking, DNB
Chief Product and Strategy Officer, Allica Bank
Area Vice President, Slack
- Towards open finance: what progress has been made and where are we on the journey?
- What new services and experiences could be created by cross-sector open APIs?
- From API standardization to cross-sector data sharing: what are the biggest challenges?
- From increased customer engagement to premium APIs: where do the commercial opportunities for banks lie in the open data ecosystem?
- From marketplaces to banking as a platform: which models will be viable routes for incumbents?
- What strategies will be key to fostering sustainable and fruitful partnerships?
- Embracing open innovation: how can banks create a culture of innovation and collaboration?
Slack is your Digital HQ–a place where work flows between your people, systems, partners and customers. Slack breaks down communication silos inside and beyond your organization by bringing teams and tools together around common goals, projects and processes in channels and in Slack Connect. It removes the limits of physical walls, giving people the flexibility to do their best work where, when and how they prefer with huddles and clips. And it empowers everyone to automate common tasks with apps and workflows. In the digital-first era, Slack makes work simpler, more pleasant and more productive.
To learn more, visit slack.com/