Adding value in real-time: taking data driven CX further
Fostering customer loyalty and engagement: transformative strategies for banks
6 March | 16:40pm GMT | QEII Centre
From push notifications to personalised rewards, banking in today’s BigTech-driven landscape is not just about speedy transactions and simple account management. Whether it’s in app or online, customers expect digital journeys to be tailored to their every need; personalisation is now key to customer loyalty and relevance. So how can banks ensure they’re up to the mark? The answer lies with data.
This roundtable will bring together heads of business lines and experts in CX, digital and data to explore how banks can effectively harness and unify today’s growing network of data sources to achieve new personalisation heights. By turning raw data into actionable insights in real-time, banks can create the personalised propositions necessary to deliver optimum customer value.
What we will explore
- Defining superior value in a BigTech-driven world from value-add creation to personalisation to relevance.
- Gaining a holistic view of the customer: transforming new data into actionable, real-time insights.
- Overcoming challenges from data silos to regulation and vulnerability.
- Unlocking the transformative power of real-time data for personalised value-add creation.
Director for Business Architecture, Capital One
Global Evangelist, Denodo
Sales Director, Banking and Finance, Denodo
6 March | 16:40pm GMT
Welcome and participant introductions
- From PFM to push notifications to rewards: what value-added services do today’s customers expect?
- Open data, smart device data and beyond: how can banks tap into a growing abundance of data sources?
- From higher volumes to silos: what are the key challenges to extracting value in today’s data ecosystem?
- Structuring data for CX optimisation: how can banks unify data to gain holistic customer insights?
- Streamlined, simplified, accessible: what is the key to reducing time from insight to action?
- Ensuring loyalty and satisfaction: leveraging real-time data to make tailored and relevant offers.
- GDPR, Consumer Duty and beyond: how can key regulatory considerations best be navigated?
- Developing the propositions of tomorrow: what new value could be created with cross-sector data?
- The impact of new technology: what value-add opportunities could Gen-AI bring?
Request an invitation
This roundtable is designed for senior figures working across banking and financial services.
Fill in this short form if you meet the above criteria and would like to participate in the discussion on 6 March. All invitation requests will be vetted and approved (or declined) by the organiser.
Denodo is a leader in data management. The award-winning Denodo Platform is the leading data integration, management, and delivery platform using a logical approach to enable self-service BI, data science, hybrid/multi-cloud data integration, and enterprise data services. Realizing more than 400% ROI and millions of dollars in benefits, Denodo’s customers across large enterprises and mid-market companies in 30+ industries have received payback in less than 6 months.
For more information please visit https://www.denodo.com/en